Tracking the Pack - Episode 9: A tiger-sized challenge from the Bengals
Photo: Video by tmj4.com
The Green Bay Packers are preparing for a challenging interconference battle with the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, and that and more bring up lots for TODAY'S TMJ4's Lance Allan and 620WTMJ/NBC26's Larry McCarren in the latest version of "Tracking the Pack."
Lance and the Packers Radio Network's longtime analyst discuss:
- Mike McCarthy's challenge of making sure a team that dominated the Washington Redskins, 38-20 isn't overconfident.
- How Aaron Rodgers is actually improving on his best-in-the-NFL status.
- The apparent starting assignment for James Starks Sunday.
- A tough assignment for the Packers' offensive line, the "salty outfit" of the Cincinnati front four
- The unusual nature of playing an opponent like Cincinnati once every four years
That's all in this week's Tracking the Pack.