Packers QB Rodgers among 10 with Wisconsin ties to tee off at televised celebrity golf tourney
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers. | Photo: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Photo: Image by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
LAKE TAHOE, Calif. - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers joins nine other golfers with Wisconsin ties at arguably the biggest celebrity golf event of the year.
TODAY'S TMJ4 in Milwaukee and NBC26 in Green Bay will bring you coverage of Rodgers and all the celebrities at the American Century Championship.
Others with Wisconsin ties on the golfing list include:
- Ray Allen, former Milwaukee Bucks guard
- Vinny Del Negro, former Milwaukee Bucks guard
- Eric Gagne, former Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher
- A.J. Hawk, current Green Bay Packers linebacker
- Trevor Hoffman, former Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher
- Dan Jansen, Olympic gold medal speed skater
- "Larry the Cable Guy," comedian and noted Packers fan
- Jim McMahon, former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback
- Sterling Sharpe, former Green Bay Packers wide receiver
Viewers can watch the final rounds Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m. CT on TODAY'S TMJ4 and NBC26.