Nick Perry could play Sunday, among five Packers with injury decisions coming
Nick Perry. Photo: Image by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The Green Bay Packers may get one of their linebackers back after just two weeks followed a reportedly broken foot.
Nick Perry had some limited practice time Friday and has been listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings (5:00 p.m. on TODAY'S TMJ4, NBC26 and 620WTMJ).
"A very limited role today. We didn't want to overdo it. We'll see how he feels getting ready for Sunday night," said Packers coach Mike McCarthy.
"In communication with Nick, he said he's doing everything he can to be ready for Sunday."
The complete list of players for whom decisions must still come about playing Sunday:
- Cornerback Jarrett Bush, probable with a hamstring injury
- Cornerback Casey Hayward, probable with a hamstring injury
- Linebacker Brad Jones, questionable with a hamstring injury
- Wide receiver James Jones, doubtful with a knee injury
- Linebacker Perry, questionable with a foot injury
- Running back James Starks, probable with a knee injury