Milwaukee-area bars organize supply drive for Oklahoma tornado victims
the WTMJ News Team
MILWAUKEE - A number of Milwaukee and south suburban businesses say they have teamed up to try and raise supply and cash donations for Moore, Okla. tornado victims.
Organizers say people can donate:
- Baby wipes
- Bottled water
- Cleaning supplies
- Clothes (new or gently used)
- Dog and cat food
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal hygiene items
Organizers say their goal is to fill up a semi worth of goods by Saturday. They say people can donate at these locations:
- Bootz Saloon and Grill, 8950 South 27th Street, Oak Creek, Tue.-Sat. 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (Only non-perishable food items)
- Johnny Mo's, 1301 Milwaukee Avenue, South Milwaukee, Tue.-Sat. 11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (Only non-perishable food items)
- Mixx Night Club, 906 South Barclay Street, Milwaukee, Tue.-Sat. 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Pat's Oak Manor, 1804 15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, Tue.-Sat. 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Rusty's Old 50, 730 North Old World 3rd Street, Milwaukee, Tue-Sat. 3:00-11:00 p.m.