WAUKESHA - Two firefighters were slightly hurt while fighting a house fire on Melody Lane Wednesday morning.
Firefighters think the fire may have started in the home's chimney, but they're still investigating. Waukesha Battalion Chief Joe Vitale says firefighters got the fire out about 4 minutes after they got to the home.
The fire department says the fire got into the attic. There's fire smoke and water damage to the attic, living room and fireplace area. The reminder of the home has minor to moderate smoke damage.
Damage is estimated at about $85,000.