75° Feels like 75° Overcast More Current Conditions

STORM5 HD Weather

Today's Outlook

  • Play

Kelly's Forecast For Saturday, August 30th, 2014

This Labor Day weekend we will see an increase in scattered showers and storms with  70% rain chances Today & Sunday and a 30% chance on Labor Day.  Highs will be just a few degrees cooler in the mid to upper 80s Saturday & Sunday because of the extra rain & clouds. We'll warm right back into the 90s as shower chances go down as we move into next week. 
 

Today: Off & On Rain & Storms
High: 86
Winds: SW 5-10

Tonight: More Rain & Storms-70%
Low: 72
Winds: S-5
 

Almanac for Friday:
High: 94  Normal:  88   Record:  100/1897
Low:  71  Normal:  67   Record:    49/1986
Precipitation: .00 Month 3.66" Year 33.59"
Friday Sunrise:  6:16AM  Friday Sunset:  7:19 PM

7 Day Forecast

7 Day Forecast
Nashville, Tennessee

Weather Photos

iContribute Weather Photos
iContribute Weather Photos

Radar

Radar
Interactive Weather Radar

STORM5 HD WEATHER

Ron Howes
Lelan Statom
Kelly Cox
Charlie Neese

Current Conditions

Right Now

75°
Feels like 75° Overcast Overcast

wind

6 mph

From ENE

humidity

89%

visibility

10 mi

pressure

30.04 in

dew point

72°

Hourly Forecast

10-Day Forecast

Radar & Maps

Closings

0

Alerts

Local Alerts - Nashville

No Alerts

Nashville, Tennessee Area Alerts

Special Weather Statement

More Weather

Loading...