91° Feels like 91° Broken Clouds More Current Conditions

STORM5 HD Weather

Today's Outlook

  • Play

Charlie's Forecast For Friday, August 29th, 2014

This Labor Day weekend we will see an increase in scattered showers and storms with  60-70% rain chances Saturday & Sunday and a 30% chance on Labor Day.  Highs will be just a few degrees cooler in the mid to upper 80s Saturday & Sunday because of the extra rain & clouds. We'll warm right back into the 90s as shower chances go down as we move into next week. 
 

Saturday: Showers & Storms-70%
High: 87
Winds: SW 5-10

Tonight: Partly Cloudy & Warm
Low: 73
Winds: Light
 

Almanac for Friday:
High: 94  Normal:  88   Record:  100/1897
Low:  71  Normal:  67   Record:    49/1986
Precipitation: .00 Month 3.66" Year 33.59"
Friday Sunrise:  6:16AM  Friday Sunset:  7:19 PM

7 Day Forecast

7 Day Forecast
Nashville, Tennessee

Weather Photos

iContribute Weather Photos
iContribute Weather Photos

Radar

Radar
Interactive Weather Radar

STORM5 HD WEATHER

Ron Howes
Lelan Statom
Kelly Cox
Charlie Neese

Current Conditions

Right Now

91°
Feels like 91° Broken Clouds Broken Clouds

wind

12 mph

From S

humidity

34%

visibility

10 mi

pressure

29.99 in

dew point

59°

Hourly Forecast

10-Day Forecast

Radar & Maps

Closings

0

Alerts

Local Alerts - Nashville

No Alerts

Nashville, Tennessee Area Alerts

No Alerts

More Weather

Loading...