RECIPE #4588 - LITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS, Thursday, January 20, 2011
KATHERINE JOHNS / THE TWO KATES
- 3 cups chopped or pulled cooked chicken or 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & pulled
- 16 oz. jar enchilada sauce
- 16 oz. *lite or fat-free sour cream
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup (95% fat free or "Healthy Choice")
- 1 pkg. - 10" flour tortillas (regular or fat free)
- 2 c. shredded Colby Jack cheese (*reduced fat or fat free)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tsp. dried cilantro (optional)
*Recommended for best tasting results
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap tortillas in foil, place in oven and warm 8-10 minutes to soften.
Spray a 13x9" casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
While tortillas are warming - in large bowl, stir together:
- 1 cup cheese
- Enchilada sauce
Fill tortilla and roll up. Place in dish seam-side down.
Mix sour cream and soup together; pour over enchiladas making sure to cover well. Sprinkle remaining cheese and cilantro over top.
Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow to stand 5 minutes for easier serving.