RECIPE # 4679 CHOCOLATE RAVIOLI Friday July 29, 2011
CHEF ARIN DeLUCIA / NOONI'S RESTAURANT
6.4 oz of flour plus additional flour as needed
1/2 c of chocolate syrup
1.4 oz of semolina
8 egg yolks
3 t olive oil
8 lg strawberries diced
1/2 c powdered sugar
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz chopped chocolate
3 oz heavy cream
PROCEDURE For pasta:
1. mix semolina and flour together
2. Make a well in the middle of the flour add the egg yolks, oil, salt and chocolate and combine
3. Mix dough together
4. When dough comes together turn it out to a floured area on a table and kneed for 10- 15 min
5. let rest at room temp for 30 min
1. Add all ingredients together and beat 3-5 minutes.
1. Add chocolate and cream and cook on low heat till it looks like a sauce.
1. Roll out dough into two sheets.
2. Lay out dough. Starting from left to right, drop a teaspoon of filling, leaving about 1/2in of space in-between.
3. Brush the outside edge of the dough with beaten egg and add the top sheet.
4. Form into ravioli.
5 Fry at 350 degrees two minutes, drain.
6. Top with chocolate sauce and serve.