RECIPE # 4525 - CUPCAKE IN A JAR, Tuesday, September 7, 2010
CREATED Sep 7, 2010
NICOLE HUFF / CUPCAKES UNUSUAL
One mason jar (standard size)
3 regular size cupcakes
One container of icing, any store brand (or 1 cup of Homemade butter cream, use water instead of milk)
Nuts or sprinkles of your choice
Reese's Peanut butter cups
- Slice first cupcake and place top half in bottom of the jar, upside down.
- Ice the cupcake using a icing bag. Make sure to go all the way to the edges of the cupcake.
- Add one Reese's candy and ice around edges.
- Add second half of cupcake.
- Ice with icing bag and continue layering until jar is full. Should hold three cupcakes.
- Before placing lid on jar push all ingredients down with fingertips, making sure there are no air pockets between layers.
- Top with icing and place mason lid on jar.
Mail overnight or two-day shipping.
If you use any perishable ingredients, such as pudding or cream cheese, mail with ice packs overnight to prevent spoiling.