RECIPE # 4290 - COCONUT CRUMB CAKE - Monday, March 30, 2009
JILL MILTON / "THE BEST OF RELISH" COOKBOOK
1 (12-oz) box vanilla wafers
1 (7-oz) can coconut
2 c sugar
1 c pecans, chopped
2 sticks butter, melted
1/2 c 2% low-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2. Place vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
3. Combine crumbs, coconut, sugar and pecans in a bowl; mix well.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 35 minutes. Serves 20.