Gas Leak Evacuates Madison Homes
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A gas leak forced residents in Madison to evacuate their homes early Monday morning.
The leak was reported around 2:30 a.m. at a home on the 4300 block of Brush Hill Road.
Approximately 28 homes were advised to evacuate, but it was not mandatory.Metro Police opened up the East Precinct so those evacuees had a warm place to stay.
By 5 a.m., it was deemed safe and all residents were allowed to go back home.
The cause of the leak was not immediately known.