Loading...

Weather Alerts 9 View »

Fire Breaks Out Inside Room At Hermitage Inn

Fire Breaks Out Inside Room At Hermitage Inn

CREATED Jun 26, 2014

HERMITAGE, Tenn. – No injuries were reported after a fire broke out inside a motel room at the Hermitage Inn.

The incident was reported around 8 p.m. Thursday, at the Hermitage Inn on Lebanon Pike.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known but officials said the blaze started on the mattress inside the room. A man and a woman were inside at the time of the incident.

Crews were able to contain the fire to the one room.

No one was injured as a result of the blaze.

The man and woman were being questioned in the incident. It was not immediately known whether or not charges would be filed.