Humana Remains Brown County's Largest Employer
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Humana once again was named the largest employer in Brown County by the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce. As of July 2013, the Louisville, KY based health insurer has 3,170 employees in it's Green Bay office.
Humana has held the top spot in the chamber's survey for the last five years.
The top 10 out of 30 include:
2. Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin- 2,747 Employees
3. Schneider National- 2,733 Employees
4. Bellin Health- 2, 518 Employees
5. Georgia Pacific Corp.- 2,300 Employees
6. UnitedHealthcare- 1,935 Employees
7. Aurora Healthcare- 1,738 Employees
8. Wisconsin Public Service- 1,476 Employees
9. American Foods Group- 1,476 Employees
10. St. Vincent Hospital-1,455 Employees