Weather Alerts 6 View »

No One Hurt in De Pere House Fire

Cassandra Duvall

No One Hurt in De Pere House Fire

CREATED Jun. 2, 2013

DE PERE, WI – No one was hurt in a fire that kept De Pere crews busy Sunday morning. The house fire broke out just before 8:00 a.m. in the 1200 Blk. of Carmen Court. 

 
Fire crews say the blaze started on the outside of the home, but spread to the attic. Some additional plastic storage structures also burned. 
The fire was under control within ten minutes, and crews are calling it an accident and say it was caused by the disposal of ashes from a fire pit. 
 
Damage is estimated at $30,000.
 

Loading...