Tracking the Pack - Episode 10: State of the Packers during the bye week
Photo: Video by nbc26.com
The Green Bay Packers are enjoying their bye-week break, but that doesn't stop TODAY'S TMJ4's Lance Allan and 620WTMJ/NBC26's Larry McCarren as they have lots of Packers-related issues to talk about in the latest version of "Tracking the Pack."
Lance and the Packers Radio Network's longtime analyst discuss:
- Did the bye week come too early?
- The lack of 4th-quarter success
- What's next for the return game after Jeremy Ross' departure?
- The health at running back
- The Detroit Lions, Green Bay's next opponent, and their long history of losing in Wisconsin
That's all in this week's Tracking the Pack.