Springfield Businesses Ticketed For Violating Smoking Ordinance
CREATED Jun. 27, 2013
Health department officials say they are following through on consequences for businesses that violate no smoking ordinances.
Six Springfield businesses received tickets after numerous warnings. 19 tickets were issued in all. Each one carries up to a $500 fee and the possibility of the business losing their license.
- Alibi Room; 2109 N. Glenstone Ave. - Two violations
- Captain's Table - 1109 E. Commercial St. - Three violations
- Frisco Tap Room, 504 E. Commercial St. - Four violations
- Last Call, 1310 E. Kearney St. - Four violations
- Moonshiners, 2535 W. Olive St. - Four Violations
- Ruthie's, 400 E. Commercial St. - Two violations