MoDOT Road Work For Monday, Jan. 28
Information provided by MoDot . . .
* Route F: ROAD CLOSED between Route T and Route 266 east of Halltown. Pouring concrete over newly installed drain pipes. Work hours: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Kansas Expressway (Route 13): Short-term lane closings between I-44 and Kearney Street (Route 744) in Springfield. Filling potholes.
* Route BB: One-lane traffic near Walnut Grove. Cutting brush.
* Kansas Expressway (Route 13) at James River Freeway (Route 60) Diverging Diamond Interchange in Springfield: (Completion: September 2013)
Nighttime lane closings at times. Work hours: 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Crews and equipment close to traffic at times
* West Bypass (Route 160) Bridge Replacement at I-44 in Springfield: (Completion: December 2013)
TWO-WAY TRAFFIC: One lane open in each direction on West Bypass with traffic shifted to east side of bridge.
No left-turns from northbound West Bypass to westbound I-44.