13 Things To Do This Week On The Las Vegas Strip
Here is a list of 13 Things To Do On The Las Vegas Strip for the week of July 3-10:
1. Everyone's favorite Canadian, Celine Dion, is back on stage at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace through July 5. Her show mixes covers of songs by Billy Joel, Ella Fitzgerald and Journey in addition to her own hit songs. She is accompanied by a live orchestra. Tickets start at $102 before the fees.
2. Sin City Comedy & Burlesque at Planet Hollywood features nationally-known comedians in a sexy show format with a touch of burlesque. Show times are at 7 and 9 p.m. daily in the Sin City Theater and show tickets start at less than $20.
3. If you have ever wanted to learn how to dance like a stripper, head to Planet Hollywood. Stripper 101 will show you how to give your boyfriend or husband a sexy lap dance and how to do a sexy pole walk and other hot-mama moves.
4. Funnyman and television star David Spade is back at The Venetian. Spade is best known for his roles on "Saturday Night Live," "Rules of Engagement" and "Just Shoot Me." Don't miss him on July 5 in the Sands Showroom.
5. Queen + Adam Lambert will rock The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel on July 5 and 6. Queen + Adam Lambert received glowing reviews for their performance together at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas last September. This will be the first time they have performed together at the Hard Rock. They first shared the stage during "American Idol" in May 2009.
6. Comedian Ron White takes over Terry Fators Theatre at The Mirage on July 4 and 5. White got his big break at a comedy club in Texas. Jeff Foxworthy happened to be in the audience during one of his performances and was so impressed that he made White his regular opening act. Performances are at 10 p.m. each night.
7. The UFC Fan Expo is taking place July 5 and 6 at Mandalay Bay. Fans will access to the sport's biggest names, interact with industry icons and 150 vendors. Fighters will be signing autographs and there will be live entertainment featuring Las Vegas talent. Cost is $45 July 5 and $40 July 6. A two-day pass is only $60.
8. Sublime with Rome is hitting the beach at Mandalay Bay on July 5. Sublime with Rome is a collaboration between Eric Wilson of the legendary band Sublime and gifted songwriter and musician Rome Ramirez. Kick back on the sand and listen to songs including "Panic," "Take It Or Leave" and "You Better Listen." Tickets are $49.50 general admission.
9. GoldBoot, American Cream and Almost Normal will kick off the Fourth of July weekend at the Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan on July 3. All three bands are from Las Vegas. Tickets are an unbelievable $5 general admission. And, the show is open to ALL ages.
10. Golden Boy Promotions and Corona will present Alfonso Gomez vs. Ed Paredes in a fight on July 9 in The Joint at the Hard Rock hotel-casino. Tickets start at $25.
11. Enjoy some good, old-fashioned fun when comedy hypnotist The Incredible BORIS takes the stage July 9 and 10 in the Rx Boiler Room in The Shoppes at Mandalay Place. The Incredible BORIS has been featured on Maury, The Howie Mandel Show and Just For Laughs. The show starts at 10:30 p.m. There is an optional pre-show dinner at 8:30. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
12. Big Data is described as a "paranoid electronic music project from the Internet" and it is coming to The Cosmopolitan. The show explores the relationship between man and machine. Show time is at 8 p.m. July 10. Tickets are only $10.
13. Blue-eyed soul singer-songwriter Michael Grimm is currently performing at the M Resort. The four-week special series of performances will come to an end July 18. Catch him at 9:30 and 11 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. July 4 in the Ravello Lounge.
To be included on this list, send a press release to email@example.com.