Woman taken to hospital after travel trailer catches fire

Rebecca Lewis

Photo: Video by ktnv.com

Woman taken to hospital after travel trailer catches fire

CREATED Nov. 24, 2013

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- The Clark County Fire Department responded to a fire at 2711 West Windmill around 11:40 a.m. Sunday.

Firefighters said a travel trailer caught on fire and the fire started in the cooking area of the trailer.

One woman suffered burns to the hands and face, and was transported to the hospital.

Action News will update this story once more information is received.

Loading...