Loading...

Weather Alerts 2 View »

Space heater sets house on fire in Henderson

Play

Photo: Video by ktnv.com

Space heater sets house on fire in Henderson

By Rebecca Lewis. CREATED Oct 20, 2013

Henderson, NV (KTNV) -- The Henderson Fire Department responded to a fire at Sunset and Arroyo Grande and Sunset on Sunday.

The fire happened around 1 p.m. 

When firefighters arrived, they found heavy smoke coming from the roof above the garage.

Action News was told that four people and a pet lived in the home, and the Red Cross is assisting them.

Rebecca Lewis

Rebecca Lewis

Email Facebook
Rebecca Lewis is currently an Interactive Web Editor for ktnv.com and KTNV Mobile.