(KTNV) -- A consumer alert for Greek yogurt lovers.
Chobani is removing some of its products from grocery store shelves. The recall went into effect after days of complaints nationwide.
According to the manufacturer, mold was found in some of the products.
Some customers say they got sick, others say they bought bulging containers.
The affected product came out of the company's Idaho facility. It claims only five percent of its product was affected.
The founder of Chobani has apologized.
You can avoid eating the tainted product by shying away from yogurt with the code of 16-012 and expiration dates of Sept. 11 to Oct. 7.