Garage fire destroys two cars in North Las Vegas home
North Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Firefighters were on the scene of a blaze on Sunday afternoon.
It happened near Tropical Parkway and Bradley Road.
Firefighters arrived on scene to find flames coming from the garage of a two-story home. Crews were able to extinguish the fire.
The fire did not spread to the interior of the home, but destroyed 2 cars located inside of the garage.
There were no reported injuries. Estimated damage is said to be $60,000.
The Red Cross is currently assisting 2 adults and 2 children who have been displaced.
Investigators said the fire started while an occupant was working on a vehicle's fuel pump in the garage. There was gasoline leaking and then the fire started.
The fire has been ruled accidental.