Loading...

Family homeless after house fire near Buffalo and Elkhorn

Play

Photo: Video by ktnv.com

Family homeless after house fire near Buffalo and Elkhorn

By Rebecca Lewis. CREATED Aug 10, 2014

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- A local family is homeless after a fire consumed their garage.

Fire officials said a fire started at a home near Buffalo and Elkhorn around 6 p.m. on Saturday.

When fire crews arrived they said the fire had engulfed the garage. The fire was extinguished in 15 minutes, but it left the home uninhabitable.

There were no reported injuries.

The damage of the home is estimated at $50,000.

Rebecca Lewis

Rebecca Lewis

Email
Rebecca Lewis is currently an Interactive Web Editor for ktnv.com and KTNV Mobile.