Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and Town Square Las Vegas is stepping up once again to help ensure no child goes without the medical treatment that can save their life.
Several Town Square restaurants are partnering with Cure 4 The Kids Foundation and will donate proceeds from specific menu items, or a percentage of the total bill, during the month of September, 2013, to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation’s Charity Care Plan.
As a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation provides funding to the Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada, the state’s only nonprofit pediatric cancer outpatient treatment center. The nonprofit mission ensures that no child is ever turned away from treatment due to a lack of medical insurance or the family’s ability to pay for treatment.
Many Town Square restaurants are supporting the Charity Care Plan by donating proceeds in September. (will have a few items from restaurants for table)
1. California Pizza Kitchen - Every Monday in September, CPK will donate 20% of diner's bill to Cure 4 The Kids -- (must bring printed flyer or show on smartphone - flyer: http://cl.ly/2m1n2A2D0y2p (Fashion Show Mall location included)
2. BRIO Tuscan Grille - Will donate all proceeds from the sale of the Wild Berry Lemonade sold in September to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation.
3. english's Quintessentially British - will donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale of children's menu items during the month of September to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation.
4. Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - will donate a portion of proceeds from the sale of all desserts in September to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation
5. i ♥ burgers - On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 will donate 50% of diner's bill to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation --(must bring printed flyer or show on smartphone - flyer: http://cl.ly/0m2n1c2S0w34