Las Vegas among top five destinations for July 4th
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Priceline.com reveals its top 50 destinations for the 4th of July.
The findings are based on more than 30,000 hotel room booking requests made by customers using priceline.com.
Here's what the results generated:
1. New Orleans, French Quarter
2. Chicago, North Michigan Avenue/River North Area
3. New York City, Midtown West
4. San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf
5. Las Vegas, Strip North Area
6. Oahu, Waikiki Beach Area
7. Paris, Champs Elysees/Arc De Triomphe
8. Paris, Opera Quarter East, Louvre Museum Area
9. New York City, Upper East Side
10. London, Westminster
To take a look at the complete list, click here.