Elderly couple escape house fire on Westminster Avenue

Joyce Lupiani

Elderly couple escape house fire on Westminster Avenue

CREATED May. 31, 2013

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- An elderly couple were able to safely escape a fire shortly after midnight on Friday at a home on Westminster Avenue, near Maryland Parkway and Hacienda Avenue.

The fire was reported at 12:19 a.m. Four fire crews attacked the flames that had spread into the attic of the home.

A faulty bathroom fan is believed to be the cause of the fire.

No one was hurt and a damage estimate has not been provided.

Action News will update this story with new information as it becomes available.

Loading...