1 injured in barbecue fire at northwest Valley home
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- One person suffered minor burns when a BBQ caught fire at a northwest Valley home on Thursday evening.
Las Vegas firefighters were called to the 5900 block of Mount Auburn Street just before 7 p.m.
When crews arrived, they found a BBQ had caught fire, spreading to a patio cover and causing some damage to the inside of the home.
An adult was taken to the hospital with minor burns as a precaution.
The incident is under investigation.