15 Henderson businesses caught selling alcohol to minors
Fifteen businesses in Henderson were caught selling alcohol to minors during a compliance check over the weekend.Photo: Video by ktnv.com
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Fifteen businesses in Henderson were caught selling alcohol to minors during a compliance check over the weekend.
The compliance check was conducted by Henderson police officers with help from underage volunteers.
59 bars, restaurants and businesses were checked on Saturday night. Of the 59 establishments, 44 did not see alcohol to minors. However, 15 failed the check and sold alcohol to minors.
The failed businesses were:
· Sunset and Vines, 40 Costa di Lago
· Dotty's Casino, 754 S. Boulder Highway
· M Resort and Casino (Race & Sports Bar) 12300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
· Eldorado Casino, 140 S. Water Street
· Gold Mine Tavern, 23 S. Water Street
· Samurai Japanese Steakhouse, 1199 W. Sunset Road
· Chevy's, 1300 W. Sunset Road
· PT's Gold, 2890 Bicentennial Parkway
· PT's Gold, 10075 S. Eastern Avenue
· Jackpot Joanie's, 2634 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway
· Tee Shots, 2200 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway
· Elephant Bar Restaurant, 2270 Village Walk Drive
· Al's Garage, 2235 Village Walk Drive
· Black Mountain Grill, 11021 S. Eastern Avenue
· Olivo Bistro, 2940 Bicentennial Parkway
At those establishments, clerks were issued a citation. Owners and managers or businesses that fail more than once can be issued a citation and could lose their business licenses.