McCarran Airport officials offer holiday parking tips
Before you head to the airport this holiday season, McCarran International Airport wants you to know where to park.Photo: Video by ktnv.com
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Before you head to the airport this holiday season, McCarran International Airport wants you to consider where you'll park.
Parking is a little different at the airport this year, due to the recent addition of the new Terminal 3.
Airport officials are encouraging passengers to "know before you go" -- that means knowing what terminal your flight will depart from.
Some tips on holiday airport parking:
- Short-term parking is located outside both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Short-term parking is intended for stays of three hours or less.
- Long-term parking is located at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 as well, for those parking any more than three hours.
- If you need to park at the airport for more than 30 days, call 702-261-5122 for information.
- Valet parking is also available at the airport. For an added fee, you can have your car washed and detailed while you travel.
- Surface parking is located near both parking garages and offers a cheaper option for travelers. The cost is $10 a day, and the lot is walking distance from check-in.
- If you need to park an oversized vehicle, space is available at Terminal 3 and the remote parking lot across the street from the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center.
- Economy parking opens as-needed during peak travel periods, including holidays. Free shuttle service is available when the lot is open.
For more information on parking, click here.