Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- At least 10-13 people were feeling sick and light-headed after a reported carbon monoxide leak at an ice rink near Flamingo and Fort Apache roads.
It happened around 10:15 a.m. on Sunday. 7 people were reportedly sent to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.
The leak is said to have originated from the Zamboni machine that is used to resurface the ice.
The carbon monoxide meter showed the ice rink had 400 parts per million of carbon monoxide.
The meter goes off at 35 parts per million.
All affected by the leak were assessed by American Medical Response.
The Hazardous Materials Unit was also on the scene.
Action News will update this story once more information has been received.