1 person displaced by fire underneath mobile home
Photo: Video by ktnv.com
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- One person has no place to live because of a late-night house fire.
It happened around 10 p.m. near Valley View Boulevard and Desert Inn Road in the Meadows Mobile Home Park.
Fire officials said most of the flames were under the double-wide trailer. They believe that it started in a can full of cigarette butts.
No one was injured in the fire. Damage is estimated at about $10,000. The fire has been ruled accidental.
The American Red Cross is assisting the person that was displaced.