Loading...

Weather Alerts 10 View »

Local Apartments Evacuated Due To Deadly Gas

Play

Photo: Video by kmtv.com

Local Apartments Evacuated Due To Deadly Gas

By Dara Newson. CREATED Nov 19, 2013

(Omaha, NE)---Early this morning dozens of residents living in a building at Legacy Crossing near 106th and Fort were evacuated after a carbon monoxide alarm went off in a second floor apartment. 

It happened just before 5am.  According to Omaha firefighters someone left a propane burner on in a basement apartment. 

Crews were able to ventilate the building in about 45 minutes and residents returned to their apartments.