Judge sets $500,000 bond for Dale Hickman
The booking photo for Dale Hickman.
OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) - A judge set Dale Hickman’s bond at $500,000 Friday.
Hickman, who is accused of stabbing his father and sister, also cannot try to contact them or his mother.
Police say they were forced to shoot Hickman when they responded to the Hickman home at 416 Walnut Street on July 13.
He was released from the hospital Wednesday and book into jail for two counts of first-degree assault, three counts of assault on an officer, terroristic threats and use of a weapon to commit a felony.
His next scheduled court appearance is Aug. 22.
Previous coverage from KMTV:
- July 23: Man shot by officer out of hospital, in jail
- July 16: Hickman Family Lawyers Up; Alegent Creighton Comments on Suspect Walk Away
- July 14: Hickman Family Wants Answers; How did Dale Escape from Hospital?
- July 13: Only On 3: Omaha Man Allegedly Escapes From the Hospital to Stab his Father and Sister
- July 13: Officer-involved shooting