BREAKING: Propane Leak Forces School to Evacuate
(Murray, NE) - A propane leak forced Conestoga High School in Murray to evacuate this morning. Buses from different schools in the area are helping to shuttle students to the elementary school, where parents are being advised to pick up their kids.
A number of area emergency crews were called to the area, including the Cass County Sheriff's Department, the Nebraska State Patrol, and the Murray Fire Department.
Witnesses on site say the leak took place outside the school, near where school buses were parked. Authorities tell us the area around the school is secured.