High Schooler Rushed To Hospital After Drinking 3/4ths Liter Of Vodka
alcohols drinks drinking bottles bars mips dwis party bartenders shots vodka tequila
Omaha, NE - A 17-year-old student was rushed to the hospital after an apparent alcohol overdose.
School officials confirmed original 911 calls that the North High student passed out at school. He'd reportedly consumed three-fourths of a liter of voda in two hours.
Staffers noticed him looking unsteady and going into a school bathroom. When they checked on him, he'd passed out. They called 911.
No condition update is available.
Reported by Kathy Sarantos Niver, firstname.lastname@example.org