Loading...

  • 1 hour ago

Electrical malfunction blamed for house fire

A house fire Friday started because of an electrical malfunction, according to the Omaha Fire Department.

Read More »
  • 2 hours ago Video

Lottery winner donates $25k for Siena Francis shopping spree

Christmas is taking on a new meaning of gratitude for hundreds of men, women, and children from the Siena Francis House, all thanks to one donor using his fortune for good.

Read More »
  • 2 hours ago

Nebraska moves to No. 10 in national health report

Can Nebraska become one of the healthiest states in the country?

Read More »
  • 2 hours ago

Organizers plan prayer walks in answer to deadly weekend shootings

Two prayer walks are scheduled Monday in answer to a violent weekend of shootings that left multiple people injured and two dead.

Read More »
  • Weather

Forecast

${data.teaser}

Read More »
  • 1 hour ago
NowTrending.com

Singer Joe Cocker dies in Colorado at age of 70

Cocker rose to fame with his Beatles' cover of 'With A Little Help From My Friends.'

Read More »