Visiting Vet: When the wasp bites, when the bee stings...
Photo: Video by IdahoOnYourSide.com
Dr. K. explains there are a few things you can do to take care of mild bee sting symptoms yourself. With minor redness and swelling, you may be able to see the stinger. You can use a credit card or a fingernail to get it out. Don't use tweezers, though, as squeezing the stinger may release more venom into the wound. If seriouss symptoms like shock or difficulty breathing appear, take you pet to the vet.