Downtown Boise offers free Bronco gameday shuttles
The Downtown Boise Association announced that free Downtown Bronco Shuttles will be available for the BSU Football season. Shuttles will run for the following home games:
• Saturday, September 7, BSU vs. Tennessee-Martin,1pm
• Friday, September 13, BSU vs Air Force, 6pm
• Saturday, September 28, BSU vs Southern Miss, tba
• Saturday, October 19, BSU vs Nevada, 6pm
• Saturday, November 16, BSU vs Wyoming, tba
• Saturday, November 30, BSU vs New Mexico, tba
The shuttles will run two hours prior to and immediately after game time.
Downtown pick ups will occur every 15 minutes at the following four convenient downtown locations:
• Grove Street between 6th & Capitol (Basque Block)
• 8th & Main Street
• 8th & Broad Street
• Capitol & Fulton Street
Drop off and return pick up at Boise State University will be on Broadway St. at the east side of the stadium.
Event Parking in Public Parking Garages during home games is $5. In order to receive the event parking rate, you must show your game ticket to the parking attendant on the way out.
Downtown Public Parking garages are located at:
• Capitol Terrace (Entrance on Main St before Capitol Blvd or on Idaho Street just past Capitol Blvd)
• Eastman Garage (entrance on Main St just past 9th St, or on Idaho St. just before 9th St.)
• City Center (entrance on 9th St., south of Front)
• Grove St Garage (entrance on 10th St., north of Front)
• Myrtle St. Garage (entrance on Capitol Blvd north of Myrtle St.).
For more information call Downtown Boise Association at (208) 472-5251 or online at www.downtownboise.org.
The shuttles are operated by Boise Shuttles and sponsored by the Downtown Boise Association, Capital City Development Corporation, The Downtown Public Parking System, City of Boise Mayor's Office, Boise State University, 94.9 The River, Hampton Inn & Suites, Bardenay Restaurant & Distillery, Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill and TableRock Brewpub & Grill.
(graphic courtesy of Downtown Boise Business Association)