75° Feels like 75° Clear More Current Conditions

First Warning Weather

Today's Outlook

  • Play

Dry & Hot, then Rainy & Cooler!

Tucson:  Lots of sunshine Tuesday, as the mercury climbs to 103 degrees. Moisture will gradually begin to increase Wednesday into the weekend. This will bring a 10% chance for storms Wednesday, increasing to a 20% chance on Thursday, 30% chance Friday, and a 40 to 50% chance Saturday through Monday. Highs will cool to the low to mid 90s for the weekend. Lows will stay in the low to mid 70s. Mount Lemmon:  Clear and nice today, with a high of 74 degrees. Expect to see some isolated thunderstorms Wednesday, then scattered storms Thursday into the weekend.

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast
Tucson, Arizona

Weather Photos

iContribute Weather Photos
iContribute Weather Photos

Radar

Radar
Interactive Weather Radar

METEOROLOGISTS

Erin Christiansen
April Madison
Cuyler Diggs

Current Conditions

Right Now

75°
Feels like 75° Clear Clear

wind

8 mph

From SE

humidity

44%

visibility

10 mi

pressure

29.96 in

dew point

51°

Hourly Forecast

10-Day Forecast

Radar & Maps

Alerts

Local Alerts - Tucson

No Alerts

Tucson, Arizona Area Alerts

No Alerts

Loading...