89° Feels like 89° Clear More Current Conditions

First Warning Weather

Today's Outlook

  • Play

Hottest Day of the Year

Tucson: Moisture is slowly creeping back into the forecast, as some of the hottest temperatures of the year are set to hit much of southern Arizona. Records will shatter across southern Arizona Wednesday and possibly again Thursday. Aside from our record heat, the other story is our storms moving back in. Wednesday morning clouds could produce a few spotty showers for the AM commute. After that the storm chances increase to 30% by the afternoon. We will see a slight down turn in moisture Thursday then back to a 30% chance Friday through the weekend. Tuesday's high will be 104 degrees, then between 108 and 110 Wednesday and Thursday. Mount Lemmon: 40% chance for storms Wednesday. Highs will warm to near 80 degrees Wednesday and Thursday. Mid 70s Tuesday.

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast

First Warning Weather 7-Day Forecast
Tucson, Arizona

Weather Photos

iContribute Weather Photos
iContribute Weather Photos

Radar

Radar
Interactive Weather Radar

METEOROLOGISTS

Erin Christiansen
April Madison
Cuyler Diggs

Current Conditions

Right Now

89°
Feels like 89° Clear Clear

wind

17 mph

From ESE

humidity

35%

visibility

10 mi

pressure

30.03 in

dew point

57°

Hourly Forecast

10-Day Forecast

Radar & Maps

Alerts

Local Alerts - Tucson

No Alerts

Tucson, Arizona Area Alerts

Excessive Heat Warning

Loading...