TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - You're probably excited about that new gadget you got for Christmas. It's also a good idea to keep your new device safe.
Here are some helpful tips:
Turn on the screen lock setting and set a passcode, it's the easiest way to keep you information safe
- You should then download or activate any lost-device features
- Apple has find "my iPhone" and Android devices use the "android device manager"
- Buy a case, one that offers good protection
- Broken and scratched devices can cost hundreds of dollars to fix
- Apple and Android devices allow you to track data usage under the settings
Make sure you tune in and watch Guy Atchley and me tonight at 5, 6 and 10 p.m.
Remember, you can always join the conversation at kgun9.com, Facebook and Twitter.