Road closures caused by weather
La Cholla Blvd. at the CDO Wash is closed, north of Magee Road, due to severe road erosion caused by inclement weather.
Web Producer: Sara Wright
COCHISE COUNTY, Ariz. (KGUN9 TV) - The Cochise County Sheriff's Department is reporting the following road closures due to weather:
- Highway 80 and 90: Use extreme caution due to snow conditions.
- Highway 92 east of San Pedro River: Use extreme caution. Snow advisory.
- Mule Mountain Tunnel: Passable. Road crews putting down salt. Use caution due to black ice.
- Douglas to Bisbee Highway 80: CLOSED due to snow. No alternate routes.
- Davis Road and Double Adobe Road: CLOSED due to snow.
- Highway 191 North: CLOSED due to snow and high winds.
- Highway 186 and Highway 181: CLOSED (Ft Bowie, Dos Cabesaz, East of Sunsites, Chiricahuas).