Traffic information for All Souls Procession
Web Producer: Rikki Mitchell
TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The All Souls Procession will take place this weekend and the City of Tucson would like to remind everyone about traffic restrictions.
The Procession will stage on Broadway Boulevard at Fourth Avenue starting at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
It will proceed west on Toole Avenue to Alameda Street, follows Alameda Street to Manning House Way where it turns south to Congress, turns west and crosses under I-10 to the grand finale site on Linda Avenue south of Congress Street.
The City anticipates 50,000 to 60,000 people to attend and encourages attendees to arrive early to avoid traffic detours.
Pedestrian and bicycle access will be maintained in and around the road closures.
Also, businesses, parking garages and parking lots will be open and accessible.
Here are the road closures and restrictions:
Broadway Boulevard closed at Euclid Avenue
Aviation parkway will remain open, but traffic heading downtown will have to turn right at Broadway Boulevard and detour to Euclid Avenue.
- Northbound Fifth Avenue closed at Broadway
- Northbound Scott Avenue closed at Broadway
- Northbound Stone Avenue closed at Broadway
- Northbound Church Avenue closed at Broadway
- Northbound Granada Avenue closed at Broadway
- Southbound Granada Avenue closed at Paseo Redondo
- Southbound Church and Stone Avenues closed at Franklin Street
- Southbound Sixth and Seventh Avenues closed at Seventh Street.
- Westbound Congress Street closed at Grande Avenue
- Short closure of eastbound and westbound I-10 Frontage roads between St. Mary's Road and 22nd Street
- Congress street off-ramps while procession passes underneath
Plan accordingly for any travel downtown this weekend and arrive early if you are attending the Procession.