The White House is considering a ban on selfies with the Commander in Chief.
It all stems from a selfie taken with Red Sox star David Ortiz last week that ended up being part of a Samsung promotion.
According to the New York Post, President Obama was not aware that Ortiz had a deal with Samsung and the photo would be used by them. The company retweeted the photo to its five million followers just minutes after Ortiz posted it online.
White House advisor Dan Pfeiffer said on Sunday that when someone uses the President to promote a product, that is a problem. He also said that the White House has had a conversation with Samsung about the incident.
Ortiz told the Boston Globe that he decided to take a picture on a whim and it had nothing to do with his deal with Samsung.
This isn't the first time a selfie with the president has caused an uproar. A photo of Obama taking a selfie with Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt at the memorial service for Nelson Mandela in South Africa went viral in December.