Loading...

Weather Alerts 8 View »

Rose Hill home damaged by fire

Rose Hill home damaged by fire

By Marc LaVoie. CREATED Apr 17, 2014

A Butler County emergency official said it appears a backyard grill's propane tank exploded and caused a house fire in Rose Hill.

 
The fire in the 1000 block of Cedar Point was reported at around 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, Butler County Emergency Management Director Jim Schmidt told KWCH Eyewitness News.
 
The official cause was not immediately determined. The force of the explosion broke a sliding glass door.
 
No one was hurt.