Fort Myers police arrest 15 in drug sweep
FOX 4 Staff
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A street level narcotics operations over three months in Fort Myers resulted in 15 arrests.
The Fort Myers Police Special Investigations Group using undercover detectives purchased drugs from 23 people. The drug purchases resulted in 71 felony charges.
Much of the investigation focused on a neighborhood along the Henderson Avenue and Lincoln Boulevard corridor.
The bulk of the drug sales took place near schools, day cares and churches. Law officers are still looking for eight other suspects in connection with the drug sweep.
The following people were arrested:
- 19-year-old Ronnie Williams of Fort Myers
- 39-year-old Percy Milledge of Fort Myers
- 50-year-old Katherine White of Fort Myers
- 33-year-old Warren Maxwell of Lehigh Acres
- 20-year-old Kamisha Crawford of Fort Myers
- 43-year-old Mara Nash of Fort Myers
- 30-year-old Tiffany Johnson of Fort Myers
- 21-year-old Connie Blanks of Fort Myers
- 21-year-old Daryl Mullins of Fort Myers
- 26-year-old Christopher Ellis of Fort Myers
- 28-year-old Tondrick Mack, Jr. of Fort Myers
- 37-year-old Quenton Johnson of Fort Myers
- 34-year-old Christopher Lewis of Fort Myers
- 23-year-old Alexandria Dent of Cape Coral
- 35-year-old Roddrick Pasley of Lehigh Acres