What to do and not do during a job interview
Fox 4 News Staff
So you've landed an interview after applying for dozens of jobs. Now comes the hard part.Photo: Video by fox4now.com
FORT MYERS, Fla. - So you've landed an interview after applying for dozens of jobs. Now comes the hard part.
CareerBuilder surveyed over 3,000 employers and hiring managers and came up with a list of the worst mistakes a candidate can make during a job interview.
Things you should NOT do:
1. Answering or texting on phones
2. Not dressing for the occasion
3. Talking negatively about previous or current employers
4. Chewing gum
5. Showing up late
Things you should do:
1. Always know a bit about the company you are applying to before the interview.
2. Preparing special anecdotes to highlight parts of your resume.
3. The secret to a good interview -- having a good attitude.