Breaking News: Punta Gorda crash snarls traffic More »

Heating lamp causes barn fire

Paul Unwin

Heating lamp causes barn fire

CREATED Jan. 5, 2012

LEE COUNTY -- New information about a barn fire that started as an owner tried to keep his animals warm in the unusually cold temperatures.

Officials now saying a heating lamp may have sparked the fire at a barn in the Tice section of Fort Myers.  As we first reported this morning on FOX 4 Rising .... the fire killed several goats and sheep along with a number of chickens.

 

Loading...