MSU Federal Credit Union Graduate Makeover Reveal
MSU Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce the winners of the 2014 Graduate Makeover Contest: James Burns and Alexandra Sanchez.
Applicants submitted their story to MSUFCU detailing their accomplisments at Michigan State, their professional goals, and why they deserved to be one of the makeover winners.
The contest ran from February 12th through March 15th.
The winners each received a prize-package priced at over $3,200:
- Men’s professional wardrobe furnished by Kositchek’s in downtown Lansing; Women’s professional wardrobe furnished by Eastwood Towne Center
- Sixty-minute Elemental Nature facial and stress relieving treatment courtesy of Douglas J Aveda Institute
- Haircut, style and makeup application courtesy of Douglas J Salon in East Lansing
- Balfour class ring, diploma frame by University Frames, MSU graduation announcements, cap and gown set, and a $100 gift card from The Student Book Store
- Spartan jewelry from Wheat Jewelers
- $500 on your MSUFCU Visa Credit Card
Check out these before and after photos of the graduates:
Burns and Sanchez celebrated their winnings and accomplishments at the MSUFCU Graduate Makeover Reveal on March 27th at the Michigan State Union.
For more information about future contests and MSU Federal Credit Union visit their website www.msufcu.org.